1. Fill in the information in the "Please Light A Candle For My Horse" box
below and then click on "Submit" (click on Submit only once as each additional
click will duplicate your request). Check that your information is correct and then click on "Continue". Scroll down the page and click on the "Return to Website" button. You will be returned to the Candle Lighting home page.
2. All three pieces of information - your horse's name, your first name, and
your email address - must be provided or your request will not be
processed. Your email address is not shared with anyone, it is necessary only if I need to contact you.
3. Only the horse's owner's name is to be submitted.
4. Make a separate request for each horse.
5. There is a limit of 12 spaces per submission - spaces
include each letter and character that makes up your horse's name as well
as each blank space between names (if the name is more then one word). If neccesary, submit your horse's shorter barn name and not the registered name
so that you do not exceed the 12 space limit and your request can be
6. Only ONE candle is to be lit
for each horse. First check that the horse you are submitting a request for doesn't
already have a candle burning by entering his/her name in the Search box below. Duplicate
requests for the same horse cannot be honored.